Monday, April 26, 2010

it's.... actually..... happening...... don't..... panic......

I would just like to take this moment to thank Clackamas County for issuing us permits.  It was a nail-biting sweaty 3 weeks, but we have them.  Exhaaaale.  Our amazing builder was ready to start working almost immediately after the permits were issued, and look, now our yard looks like the scary pool scene from Poltergeist.  I was out all day, and came home to this!!!!  My panic attack only lasted a couple hours.... I kept wandering outside or staring out the window.... getting vertigo teetering on the edge of our sawed-off porch.... and trying to remember to breathe.  This is quite a sight to come home to!!!




So, I guess the dig-out only took a day.  Tomorrow they start on the foundation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment