Sunday, June 6, 2010

roof AND windows!!!

I know it's been a while since my last post, but the builders spent over a week putting the sheeting on the roof and building the overhangs around the addition.  On Friday, the roofers showed up and almost finished the roof, while our builder put in windows.  I can't thank Mark enough for convincing me to upgrade to a nicer shingle- Presidential Shake!  I wonder which president it is named after?
New front view, with windows!
New back view, with windows!!!  Also, that gaping hole in the middle of the 2nd floor is going to be fixed tomorrow.  They have to remove the last truss from the end of our current house, which wasn't possible until we got the roof up to keep out the rain.
Half of the french door in the family room-can you find Waldo?
And here's the view of the backyard from the sun room!  I can't wait until I can sit on something dry in that room!!  Right now we just have puddles!

No comments:

Post a Comment